OTT

Thunderbird shifts to remote work, keeps producing

VANCOUVER - Multiplatform content production company Thunderbird Entertainment said Friday more than 95% of its 1,000 employees have shifted to a remote working solution, and the remaining 5% will make the move this week. This means the company will continue work on productions during the Covid-19 crisis. “Thunderbird's number one priority remains the health and safety of all,” said company CEO Jennifer Twiner McCarron, in a press release. “We are extremely proud of and grateful for our innovative and agile teams, who have worked around the clock to ensure everyone is able to work from home. In addition to ensuring...
 

Our industry and COVID-19

We've gathered a number of links where Canadian cable, radio, television, telecom and wireless companies have posted their responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.