Radio & Television

Superman & Lois has had a big economic impact in B.C., MPA report says

VANCOUVER – The Motion Picture Association (MPA) – Canada announced yesterday new data shows Warner Bros. Television’s Superman & Lois has impacted the province’s economy, “with over $95 million spent on the first season alone,” according to an MPA-Canada press release. Superman & Lois is a television series based on the DC characters Superman and Lois Lane. It is filmed in Surrey, Richmond, and Delta, B.C. Analysis by Oxford Economics found 58% of the $95 million total spent in the province for season one supported wages and salaries for labour including local production crew, while the other 42% went to local...
 

Our industry and COVID-19

We've gathered a number of links where Canadian cable, radio, television, telecom and wireless companies have posted their responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.