Radio & Television

‘Riverdale’ provides $60M boost to B.C.

VANCOUVER – Teen drama Riverdale has generated more than $60 million in spending and created over 1,000 jobs in British Columbia over two seasons of production.According to an impact study conducted by accounting firm MNP LLP, B.C. production crew and other labour received 75% of the total B.C. expenditure, while the remaining 25% was spent on purchases of provincial goods and services.Filming has taken place in 31 communities across the province, including Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Mission, Burnaby and Fort Langley."More than 600 of our professional artists and technicians are thrilled to see their work on Riverdale hit the screen," said...
 

Our industry and COVID-19

We've gathered a number of links where Canadian cable, radio, television, telecom and wireless companies have posted their responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.