Cable & Telecom

EXFO continues acquisition streak with voluntary takeover of Astellia

QUEBEC CITY – EXFO Inc. is buying a 33.1% equity stake in Astellia, with the intent to acquire the remaining equity in the French network and subscriber intelligence provider.The Canadian network test and monitoring technology maker said Thursday that it will acquire the founding shareholders shares, representing an equity stake of 25.4%.  EXFO also signed an agreement with Isatis Capital to acquire a majority of its shares, representing an equity stake of 7.7% and giving EXFO a total stake of 33.1% in Astellia's equity, representing a total amount of €8.6 million at a price of €10 per Astellia share.Upon completion...
 

Our industry and COVID-19

We've gathered a number of links where Canadian cable, radio, television, telecom and wireless companies have posted their responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.