What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Wireline Growth Manager on our Wireline Growth team. Reporting to the Manager, Growth, the successful candidate will be accountable for leading the planning and implementation of effective acquisition campaigns and programs to reach our business objectives of achieving gross subscriber additions and onboarding revenue and profitability.
A typical day
This role will assist the Growth team with pricing and packaging initiatives and will work cross-functionality with internal teams such as our Enablement, Advertising and Digital teams to coordinate sales and marketing initiatives.
Key accountabilities include:
• Support Shaw’s growth strategies by leading and delivering on acquisition campaigns by identifying key target markets and customer segments, appending the appropriate pricing and promotional offers and executing through a variety of traditional and digital sales channels.
• Work closely with Sales, Enablement, and technical teams to ensure operational execution of all Wireline Growth campaigns and initiatives.
• Consult with in-house creative and marketing teams to develop personalized campaign creative.
• Collaborate with our Digital Experience and Technology teams to drive our digital initiatives forward
• Understand and leverage capabilities within our tools to support sales teams and optimize campaign and initiative performance.
• Work with analytics partners to evaluate campaign and initiative results and provide insights.
• Partner with our Operations, Digital, Sales, Finance and Enablement teams to ensure exceptional onboarding customer experiences.
• Drive results in new subscriber, onboard revenue, profitability and CLV/COA metrics.
• Continuously evaluate competitive landscape and telecommunications industry influence pricing and sales programs.
• Build relationships and networks with all lines of the business and delivery teams.
• Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing.
• 5+ years in Marketing Communications, Telecommunications industry experience is preferred.
• Self-led individual with a high sense of accountability for delivering results while being able to navigate through a complex and often changing marketplace.
• Experience working with marketing and creative teams to deliver on business objectives.
• Proven ability to manage projects and competing priorities, while maintaining a great attention to detail.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
• This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
• This role location can be based in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto
• Currently roles of this nature have a flexible work-from-home virtual model
• Some travel will be required to other Shaw offices across the country (COVID travel restriction dependent)
Posting closing date:September 22, 2021
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.