Novanet Communications Limited is currently seeking a Wireless Sales Manager for Quebec.
As a key member of our sales team, you will have complete account responsibilities for our current Wireless Utility (Water, Electrical, Oil and Gas) and Enterprise customers in Quebec.
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and an accomplished technical sales professional with a minimum of five years overall experience in the sales and marketing of wireless technology solutions. You will possess strong leadership and communications skills, and the ability to develop and execute effective sales plans.
Novanet is a 25 year young company with its head office located just East of Toronto and also has sales offices in Vancouver Calgary, Ottawa and Montreal. We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
• Achieve regional sales objectives by organizing routine weekly cold calls; responding to customer requests for pricing in a timely manner; contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; resolve problems; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements and implement required changes.
• Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota in support of national objectives.
• Maintain and expand customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities; surveying customer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Participate in the writing of technical documents (functional specifications, design documents, etc.)
• Familiarity with systems architectures, basic radio systems layout, operation and design of microwave, WiFi and WiMax (including private/public networks, link path analysis, Fresnel Zone calculations, etc.), material requirements, and learning product operational capabilities and limitations would be an asset.
• Work closely with technical support team(s) on the implementation, integration, delivery and support of the products/systems.
• ability to assess customer requirements; solution selling
• territory management, presentation skills, results driven, sales planning and managing profitability
• strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and a Contact Manager skills are mandatory
• strong verbal and written communication skills are an absolute requirement for this customer facing role
• French & English languages, both spoken and written, would be required
• working knowledge of Radio Frequencies (RF) from 400MHz to 23GHz, including microwave modems, antennas and cabling requirements is required
• understanding of SCADA environment's is desired
• working knowledge of asynchronous/synchronous data, Ethernet and Internet Protocol (IP) packet data is required
• understanding of LAN/WAN architectures, bridging and routing would be an asset
• working knowledge of video encoding/decoding technologies would be an asset
Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates with suitable qualifications may be contacted for an interview.