Saint John, NB, Canada Req #1055
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of just over 1500 individuals.
Eastlink is seeking a sales professional who is passionate about the wireless industry and has demonstrated a drive to succeed to join our Saint John, NB based team. As the Wireless Business Sales Representative you will provide business customers with one-on-one advice leveraging your expert knowledge of the latest wireless products and solutions. In this position you’ll prospect leads through outgoing calls and networking, will support business customers in store and will effectively qualify needs in order to recommend and present solutions to business customers.
What sets Eastlink apart?
• You’ll be working within the dynamic and continuously evolving telecommunications industry;
• 1500 entrepreneurs that are visionaries and self-starters. We encourage them to be the best at whatever they’re doing;
• The opportunity to develop your business to business sales ability through fostering relationships within the local business community;
• You’ll be working with a Canadian owned and operated company that is constantly growing and will provide the challenges and inspiration for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career in Business Sales and beyond.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
As the ideal candidate you are passionate about developing your career with Eastlink. Self-driven, you are a resourceful individual who is able to take initiative and has a thirst for knowledge and continual learning. A creative thinker and strong relationship builder, you are adaptive and engaging in challenge, and can work well with team members, management, and external business partners. Strong communication, negotiation skills are also assets. A natural team player, you have the skill sets required to balance priorities effectively in a dynamic, results driven environment.
• Post-secondary education in Business or a related field preferred;
• Minimum 1 year of sales experience, business to business sales experience would be beneficial but not required;
• Knowledge of the Wireless industry and a passion for technology;
• Bilingualism in French and English is an asset.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products – Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation – to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.