At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the inbound/outbound flow and inventory accuracy of products and supplies. Please note that this is a temporary position.
A typical day
• Manage inventory levels of Customer Premise and Field Equipment using CBS, Oracle ERP, and Oracle WMS.
• Deployment of inventory to Field technicians, Retail and Engineering and 3rd Party Contractors
• Ship and receive materials
• Process and manage inventory returns
• Use Oracle to manage and process all inventory
• Assist with inventory audits
• Cycle counting for all product
• Licensed Forklift Operator or able be trained and certified.
• Build and stage large inventory orders
• Moving, checking and storing incoming inventory
• Transferring Inventory to other branches and maintain records
• Manage logistics of inventory
• Adhere to accepted technical and safety standards
• Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse and lot
• Various other duties as required
• Minimum Grade 12 completion or equivalent level of relevant work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience working in an inventory planning capacity
• Requires valid Class 5 driver’s license and ability to provide a clean driver’s abstract upon hire
• Previous experience operating 1 to 5 ton trucks would be considered an asset
• Previous Oracle experience would be an asset
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of inventory management systems
• Ability to work various shifts including weekends & evenings
This position will close on May 1, 2020
Posting closing date:June 30, 2020
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check and proof of a clean driver’s abstract
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.