Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada’s #1 television network, and the country’s most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
As per Unifor, Local 2013M. Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
40 hours per week. Overtime as required. Weekend and evening assignments as required.
Reporting to the Director of News and Public Affairs in Regina, CTV Yorkton is
seeking a self-starter with superior journalism experience and skills.
• News Reporting, script writing and voicing
• Live reporting,
• Anchoring news and weather as required
• Interviewing story subjects
• Generating story ideas focusing on local news and sports
• Weekend and late night assignments
• Shooting and editing assignments
• Other related duties as assigned
• A degree or diploma from an accredited post-secondary program and/or related news/sports experience
• Excellent writing skills and strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills; the ability to work independently
• Solid editorial judgment
• Computer literacy; experience in iNews a definite asset
• Ability to work well in a deadline-driven team environment
Interested candidates should feel free to apply directly at :
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media – Talent
Job Location: Canada : Saskatchewan : Yorkton
Application Deadline: 08/09/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.