We are seeking a confident, dedicated, resourceful, and driven individual to join our team.
The Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for checking and scheduling content to ensure a seamless broadcast of our TV channels. If you are excited by the prospect of supporting a dynamic team in television media and playing a key role in representing Canada’s most influential multicultural media organization then this is the job for you!
• Work closely with management on system developments and workflow efficiencies
• Work with programming and operations on program formats, sellable inventory and automation
• Reconcile program logs for accurate billing and CRTC reporting
• Process sales contracts and revisions into traffic system, monitoring and balancing inventory
• Enter scheduling instructions for commercials received from advertising agencies or clients
• Enter programming information and formats into traffic system
• Prepare daily program logs for broadcast (create, edit, fill and time)
• Perform program changes and associated contract pre-emptions & make goods
• Call and distribute reports to sales
• Perform other duties as required
SKILL & QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5 years experience at a television station in a traffic role
• Traffic system experience is required; WideOrbit experience is an asset
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to find and implement unique and creative solutions
• Data entry skills and excellent computer skills including knowledge and competency with Microsoft Office 365 Suite
• A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organization
• Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong initiative and self motivated, with ability to work both independently and on a team
• Multilingual abilities would be a distinct advantage
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2021.
With the following subject line: “Traffic Coordinator job application – NAME”
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
About TLN Media Group
Canada’s most influential multicultural media company www.tln.ca
At 35 years young, the original single ethnic TV channel “Telelatino” has grown and evolved into TLN Media Group, an independent, immigrant-owned organization. TMG is Canada’s most influential multicultural media company, connecting communities through storytelling and shared experiences.
As a multicultural advocacy leader, TMG selects, curates, produces and commissions unique and culturally significant TV and digital content distributed both in Canada and worldwide through TMG Worldwide Media Distribution.
TMG’s flagship TLN TV channel has evolved into an English language friendly channel providing multiculturally rich content. Additionally, TMG operates Canada’s most widely distributed foreign language TV channels led by Spanish language leader Univision Canada and top Italian language services Mediaset Italia Canada and TGCOM24 news network. TMG also launched and manages Canada’s first and only Heritage language channels for kids, Telebimbi and Teleniños; EuroWorld Sport TV, a channel dedicated to sports fandom; and is active in producing and promoting cultural events and festivals.