Gusto Worldwide Media is Canada’s leading independent Film/TV production and distribution company specializing in food, culinary and lifestyle content for television and online distribution. We have an immediate opportunity for a detail-oriented, media savvy rockstar to join the exceptionally talented and motivated team at our Ottawa HQ.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Traffic Coordinator is responsible for scheduling our international channel feeds, managing the delivery of content to our OTT platform partners, coordinating promos and interstitials with our promotions team and supporting our affiliates around the world.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment and relish the opportunity to support the global expansion of Gusto Worldwide Media, we want to hear from you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build schedules for multiple linear channels at the log level including scheduling programs, promos and interstitials
- Coordinate promos and interstitial requirements with promotions department
- Manage content tracking and content refresh for numerous OTT platforms
- Coordinate delivery of program assets to playout vendors and OTT partners
- Coordinate delivery of EPG data and digital support materials with affiliates
- Work with marketing team to maximize promotion of our channels
- Track and report on content performance across all channels and platforms
- Other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience working in television or digital media; previous experience with scheduling a strong asset
- Highly organized problem solver
- Impeccable attention to detail, able to multitask with accuracy
- Demonstrated knowledge of linear, OTT and VOD platforms
- Proficient with Excel
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and proactive approach
- Natural ability to interact effectively with staff and external contacts
- Comfortable with an entrepreneurial environment and culture