Date: Feb 8, 2019
Location: London, ON, CA
Req Id: 231059
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Traffic Assistant, Bell Media
Status: Regular - Full Time
Location: CTV London, ON
Salary: Group 3
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Overtime as required based on operational needs
Posting Date: February 8th, 2019
Closing Date: February 15th, 2019
Required to fill in as necessary in all areas of traffic including:
- Inventory clearance
- Copy scheduling
- Inventory control
- Templates/timing, program change notifications and logs
- Other duties as required which will include reception/switchboard duties
- Proficiency with database management and current office related experience or previous traffic experience
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Word and Excel software, and Outlook
- Proficiency in IBMS an asset
- Must be capable of working quickly and accurately under the pressure of constant deadlines and last minute revisions
- Ability to deal with large amounts of revenue accurately
- Flexible and well-organized
- A quick learner and a team player
- Professional attitude and disposition
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : London
Application Deadline: 02/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.