WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team in our community programming department, WCGtv. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate all WCGtv studio productions and mobile productions as required
- Prepare content to air on WCGtv
- Manage studio bookings, regional editing suites, and production equipment
- Develop and maintain a certification program for volunteers
- Create and facilitate technical workshops on equipment and production
- Maintain production equipment
What you’ll bring to the team
- Two-year diploma or certificate in video production or broadcast arts
- Some production or related systems and administrative support experience preferred
- Experience working in a radio or television station would be considered an asset
- Detail orientated with strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments
- Be a demonstrated self-starter that works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in video camera & editing, studio production, character generator and computer graphics
- Day, evening and weekend shifts will be required
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday, August 19th, 2019 @ 12:00 noon.
When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9