Overtime Communications Ltd. is looking for experienced professionals to join our creative team. As the only production company based in Southwest Saskatchewan, we're passionate about telling Saskatchewan’s unique stories. A diversified and award-winning company, Overtime Communications has produced hundreds of hours of Television, including content for notable broadcasters; City TV Saskatchewan ( Formerly SCN), SaskTel Max Local on Demand, CTV Saskatchewan, Global TV Regina and Shaw TV Saskatchewan. Our anchor program, “Southwest TV News” has brought our award winning team great notoriety and assisted in advancing our interests into the corporate and tourism sectors.
The Producer/ Editor will be responsible for developing and maintaining content for a new media initiative that provides local content for Southwest Saskatchewan. Duties will include Producing and Editing both broadcast and corporate content and other assigned in-studio and on-location segments along with Graphic Design and Creation of a variety of Web based products.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Creative and Outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong writing and creative abilities.
- Strong attention for details and takes pride in one’s work.
- Ability to work independently and with other staff as a member of our Award Winning Team.
- Enjoy working with the public with the ability of maintaining a positive professional attitude in any situation.
- Intermediate skills videotaping in a single camera environment.
- Advanced knowledge working with nonlinear editing systems. Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred.
- Experience with Graphic Design and the knowledge of such programs as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paintshop Pro.
- Valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License.
Individuals Who Join Our Team Receive:
We are a rapidly growing company looking for the right individuals to compliment our Creative Team. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package including a bonus and commission structure. Additional employment opportunities will be available for the right individual as the company expands.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit a Resume and Demo Tape to Overtime Communications Ltd. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you enjoy meeting new people, and excel in a challenging Team environment, Apply Today for this rewarding position.
Send Your Application By October 16, 2015:
Overtime Communications Ltd.- Attn: George Tsougrianis
1711-B Chaplin Street East Swift Current, Sask. S9H 1K9