Telecommunications Construction Labourer
As a member of our Construction Team you will be responsible for working safely on roadside construction projects as well as perform repair and maintenance work on the existing plant.
Your main goal will be to complete construction projects in a safe, efficient, and timely manner, working as part of a team.
- Perform various outdoor physical activities and duties with drilling crew
- Assist with loading and unloading of directional bore equipment and associated tools, materials and/or equipment, as well as the operation of such equipment if trained to do so.
- Semi-skilled manual labour as required
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience with outdoor & physical work
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Valid G driver’s license; restricted A license an asset
- Clean driver abstract
- Experience working around existing buried utilities
- Must be able to lift 23kg (50 lbs)
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
What we offer
- Salary dependent on experience
- Tools for the job
- Excellent benefits and retirement investment programs