Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
In this role, as a key member of our TELUS Health team, you will be joining a growing team of specialists, who are working to transform & convert health data for Canadian doctors to a TELUS Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your experience and skillset within an innovative and collaborative environment. Your work will be crucial to the success of the EMR platform within TELUS Health.
- Assist Project Managers with the technical components of an implementation
- EMR components setup, servers, migrations, tokens, and team support
- Remotely supervise and support Field Service Partners during technical on sites
- Help oversee the team’s technical process and day to day is successful
- Provide direction and guidance to customers and team members to facilitate successful implementations and execution of best practice
- Staying proficient and following our standards, work instructions and product knowledge
- Help improve team process, knowledge base and work instructions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues/resolving conflicts
- Participating in various team and project meetings
- Planning appropriate execution of own tasks so that time is effectively used
- Promote a cohesive, team environment throughout all levels of the team
- Traveling onsite to client sites when needed
- Weekend and evening work will be common
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Exhibits a strong desire to succeed and focuses on the best interest of the team
- High level of skills in the area of interest in terms of technical expertise, e.g. Software, Hardware & Networking
- Ability to work independently with-in a team environment, work under pressure, and prioritize requests/workload is essential
- Highly motivated, proven initiative skills and accountable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Requires ability to provide technical consultation to internal and external customers
- Strong communication, listening, organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience with building technical documents/bulletins/communication
- Previous EMR or health industry experience
- High school graduation with Information Technology post-secondary training or equivalent
- Proven expertise using TELUS EMR
- 3 years of experience in a break fix role
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) and project managing discipline or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification
NOTE THAT THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE FREQUENT WEEKEND AND EVENING WORK. Candidate must be prepared to work these hours.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?