This position will provide technical support services via telephone, email and remote connectivity to our valued client base using our custom Audience platform on both Windows and Android operating systems. Requires a motivated, quick learner with excellent troubleshooting skills. This is a fulltime, permanent position reporting to the General Manager in our corporate office in Markham, Ontario. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 – 5. Rotation in 24/7 on call support.
About Capital Networks Ltd.
Capital Networks Limited is a privately held company based in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1991, Capital Networks is a respected leader in the supply and support of advanced multimedia systems to communications companies engaged in cable television operation, broadcasting, direct-to-home and place-based media. Capital Networks has sold its proprietary Audience™ software platform directly and through authorized resellers into a variety of market segments including Digital Signage, Cable TV, Education, Corporate and Municipal applications in more than 40 countries.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Front line support via telephone, email and remote connectivity for all software and hardware products sold.
- Troubleshoot reported issues and provide prompt resolution, escalating to senior technicians and software developers as required.
- Document all support cases and resolutions using Salesforce CRM
- Organize, prioritize and multitask assigned work and support calls
- Installation and configuration of software on supported hardware
- Win 7, 10, Server and Android OS in a desktop support role
- Competency in IP based networks and technologies
- Knowledge of Digital Signage and/or broadcast Video Standards an asset
- Understanding of web servers and web architecture
- Knowledge of various content types – images, video, flash and html
- Familiarity with LCD/LED panels and video wall hardware a plus
- Project Management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in related role
- University or College diploma in related field
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritize tasks based on organizational and customer expectations
- Proactive and takes initiative to improve operational effectiveness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive salary base on experience.
This position is enhanced with an excellent Group Benefits package, 3 weeks paid vacation per year, as well as a week at Christmas. Summer hours are also observed.
If you are ready for a move to a great environment, have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume in complete confidence to:
While Capital Networks Limited thanks all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.