WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across southwestern and central Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities they serve. Westman empowers their employees to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
What you’ll do:
• Assist Westman customers in resolving problems related to home phone, Internet, and Cable television by providing pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable customer service and support
• Respond to customer inquiries from multiple sources such as support chat, social media, email, and telephone, as well as face-to-face
• Triage incoming customer communications promptly and direct inquiries to the appropriate department or person in a courteous and efficient manner
• Create and update tickets for all customer interactions
• Maintain a strong knowledge of CPE such as smart phones, tablets, and laptops
• Stay current on Westman video services including various channels and channel lineups per community for optimal customer experience
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Minimum one-year of post-secondary education from a two-year diploma program in information or electronic technology
• Working knowledge of MS Windows and Internet applications
• Pleasant personality with strong troubleshooting and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations
*Must be available to work evenings and weekends
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday, December 6, 2021, at NOON or until the position is filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team and start your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.