At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
Rogers is seeking a Technical Delivery Manager – As part of the Assisted Channels for Wireless team, you will be managing multiple technical squads and be responsible ensuring quality and on-time delivery of assigned deliverables. Reporting to the Senior Manager Technical Delivery, you will be responsible for driving and enabling technical solutions and will be working closely with Product Owners to help your squads deliver value for our business partners.
– Manage one or more technology teams to deliver strategic deliverables. Each team would consist of developers, solution analysts and testers
– Work closely with respective product owners to understand requirements
– Govern and optimize delivery processes for the teams
– Build relations and work with cross functional stakeholders
– Represent the technical team in various stakeholder meetings
– Present team progress and related metrics
– 8+ years working in technology initiatives
– 3+ years as a developer or business systems analyst
– 3+ years delivering in Agile methodology
– 1+ years managing/leading delivery teams
– Experience with JIRA and Confluence
– Understanding of software architectures and system design
– Understanding of SAFe
– Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and benefits (MS Azure preferred)
– Strong understanding of resource allocations and cost management
– Agile Project Management and/or Scrum Master certifications (preferred or nice to have. not required)
– Good communication and presentation skills
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology
Requisition ID: 252570
Together, we’ll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Location: Brampton, ON, CA