WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced, and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Based in Brandon and reporting to the Manager, Customer Service Delivery and Support, the Team Lead, Residential Customer Support is responsible for the performance, service delivery and customer support of Westman Communications Group residential services. The Team Lead, Residential Customer Support will coordinate the daily activities of the Technical Service Representatives (TSRs) and plays a key role in the provision of excellent customer service and customer experience.
What you’ll do:
• Supervise and coordinate all TSR staff including: assisting with the hiring of new personnel, maintaining employee schedules and generating reports, conducting employee performance reviews, developing and implementing employee training and development, and ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at a high level
• Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner; handle customer escalations from TSRs and coordinate resolutions with other Team Leads where applicable
• Encourage staff to promote sales of our products and measure sales to predefined goals; give technical presentations to existing and prospective customers as required
• Provide second level support for all residential and commercial services
• Organize monthly team meetings to review tickets, projects, changes, training, and any policy changes/concerns; track all customer support issues in the trouble ticketing system
• Maintain an organized repository of documentation on day-to-day operations; monitor all primary services including (but not limited to) network and Internet connectivity, email, DNS, and VPNs
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer relations and knowledge in data entry and retrieval
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a technical related field is an asset
• Strong leadership and decision-making ability with an exemplary work ethic; able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
• Customer-focused drive with a desire to resolve problems to customer’s satisfaction in a friendly, courteous manner while maintaining focus on productivity, efficiency, and quality
• A motivated self-starter who is well organized and adaptable to change
• Excels under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism, patience, and understanding
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.