SYSTEM SERVICE TECHNICIAN (SST) - BASED IN THE PARKLAND REGION OF MB
WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is expanding, and therefore seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
This position is based in the Parkland region of Manitoba (including, but not limited to, Dauphin, Russell, Roblin and Swan River).
• Install Internet, Cable TV and Phone services in residential and commercial locations while delivering a superior customer experience to our customers. Ensure our infrastructure is operating at an optimal level by engaging in maintenance and repair duties using advanced test equipment
• Perform all work in accordance with our policies and procedures to maintain our strong commitment to our quality standards
• Must be willing to work a rotational on call shift
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred
• Must be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a positive and active team player with the ability and initiative to work independently
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
• Minimum Grade 12 education; post-secondary technical education would be considered an asset, or a combination of education and experience
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday, March 2, 2018 at NOON.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/ or the body of the e-mail.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9