What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
Shaw Communications is currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator, Direct Fulfillment to join our team on a 6 month temporary assignment. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be working closely with stakeholders and the warehouse to maintain uninterrupted fulfillment operations for online customer orders.
A typical day
• Daily operation of sales order desk which includes order entry, order maintenance, and order revisions.
• Maintain data integrity ensure completeness and keep order backup on file
• Work closely with lead and warehouse team to ensure all orders entered have been processed
• Collaborate with the broader team to maintain inventory levels for direct fulfillment
• Ensure all ad-hoc services for orders are being met
• Communicate with stakeholders to ensure all guides and collateral is up to date
• Provide administrative support where needed (including order cancellation and returns)
• Provide ad-hoc direct fulfillment reports
• Other tasks as needed
• Self-driven, result-oriented with good communications skills
• Strong analytical and organizing skills
• Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to handle the pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, strong organizational skills
• Team player; works well independently and in a group setting
• University Degree or Diploma
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Intermediate knowledge of Order Organizer functions in Oracle or other ERP
• This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Posting closing date:April 6, 2021
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.