A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
**Note for all internal applicants: Prior to applying to a role, we require that you first speak to your direct leader to ensure they are aware and supportive of your application and can provide any support you need.**
The Shaw Sales team based in Calgary is currently seeking a Sales Supervisor to join the team. This position reports directly into the Regional Manager, In Home, Consumer. The successful candidate will be accountable for leading and coaching a high performance Sales team selling Shaw’s products and services home to home and at community events while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
A typical day
• Managing and mentoring the team – provide direction, training and coaching to team members to ensure success of individuals and the team.
• Managing and growing the business – develop and implement effective sales campaigns, coordinate and monitor the daily activities and results, provide daily and monthly sales reports and summaries.
• Contributing daily to the delivery of an exceptional customer experience – handling customer escalations and monitoring work quality.
• Promote and represent Shaw in a positive and professional manner.
• Degree/Diploma in Business or related field, complemented by three years sales and management experience. A combination of work experience and studies will be considered
• Proven ability to achieve sales and targets on a consistent basis
• Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Possess a high level of creativity and the ability to manage multiple sales campaigns in order to achieve and exceed pre-determined sales goals
• Strong problem-solving skills with a creative, innovative approach
• Exceptional at time management, prioritization and multitasking
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and mentor a team
• Embraces a challenge and has a fearless approach – no deal is too tough, no target too high
• Ability to effectively and efficiently deal with change under minimal supervision in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
• Rigorous focus on sales achievement and sales strategy execution
• You thrive on success; it gets you out of bed in the morning
• You’re driven, always curious, eager and outgoing
• You navigate complex situations with a positive and professional approach
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
• Dedicated to exceptional customer service and satisfaction to our internal and external customers
• Familiarity with the telecommunications industry is an asset
• Highly motivated, energetic, reliable and goal oriented
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:00/00/00
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.