Date: Feb 25, 2019
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Casual, Part-time - Street Team Members, Bell Media Radio
(100.3 The Bear, TSN1260, 104.9 Virgin Radio)
We are currently looking for new members to join our Street Team.
The successful candidate would be a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who is
looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity and who is available and willing to work casual hours days, evenings and weekends.
Under the direction of the Promotions Co-ordinator(s) this position is ideally suited for an enthusiastic team player
who communicates well and has the ability to interact well with all listener groups. Typical responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all necessary signage and display items i.e.; banner roll, backdrops, tents, balloons, ballots and/or
ballot boxes are at events and set up properly in visible locations for radio and television remotes, events or live broadcasts
• Greeting and interacting with clients and listeners in a professional and courteous manner.
• Informing people of special events or promotions happening at the remote or live broadcast
• Informing people of Bell Media on-air promotions and or programming including our contesting.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends including some statutory holidays
• Previous retail or customer service experience
• Keen ability to problem solve
• Ability to communicate will, and to express or articulate ideas.
• Must be responsible, attentive, and have a sense of priority.
• Highly motivated, dependable and energetic
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary - Part Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Edmonton
Application Deadline: 03/08/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.