25 Dockside Dr, Toronto, ON M5A 1B6, Canada
Are you creative, dynamic and passionate? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to work for Corus Entertainment, we encourage you to apply.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Hands on implementation of Infrastructure as Code
· Perform load testing
· Perform security audits
· Maintain highly-available production environments serving multi-million page-views/week
· Manage code deployment processes
· Administration of our Video Management System
· Diagnose and troubleshoot escalated technical anomalies from more junior members of the team
· Assist in vendor investigation and cost analysis with Cloud Operations manager
· Strategize and identify new technologies and tools to improve performance, stability, revenue
· Design, build and maintain tooling for automation, monitoring, and reporting
· Design, build, and maintain scalable and highly available cloud architectures throughout the development lifecycle (dev/uat/production)
· Design and optimize framework for team policies and workflows for deployments, monitoring, infrastructure-as-code strategies
· Work closely with CyberSecurity group to evaluate implement and run cloud security tools
· 7+ years of experience in server administration, design, build and maintenance of highly available cloud architectures
· College degree in IT, Computer Science or similar fields
· Excellent communicator
· Cloud: AWS experience is required, GCP is a plus
· Infrastructure as Code: AWS Cloudformation, Ansible
· Containerization: Docker, ECS
· Scripting: Bash, Python (Django framework nice to have)
· CI/CD: CodePipeline preferred
· Search Index: AWS ElasticSearch preferred
Experience in the following are a plus:
· Cache Memory: (any caching service) Redis preferred
· Database: any cloud DB (AWS RDS postgres preferred)
· Log Monitoring: (any monitoring tool) CloudWatch preferred
· Content Management System: WordPress preferred
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people’s lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you’ll feel it. You’ll see it in action.
You’ll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You’ll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You’ll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day – Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique – and amazing – place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.