Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Req Id: 233764
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Roaming team manages Bell Mobility’s retail and wholesale Roaming planning & analysis, including reporting and forecasting of key metrics and financials. The team is seeking a high energy individual to exercise leading edge analytics skills in data visualization, mining, and forecasting to address business needs. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high profile, dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities to develop in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Optimize/automate data-mining and reporting processes
- Develop/maintain forecast models for finance submissions
- Produce and communicate regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports complete with analysis and commentary
- Assess impacts of potential opportunities
- Business Case numbers support for strategic campaigns
- Create and monitor alerts to flag various anomalies
- Ensure correct revenue mapping of roaming offers on ongoing basis
- A University degree, preferably with a business focus
- Relational database experience for data mining and revenue planning (SAS, SQL are assets)
- Ability to think both strategically and analytically to identify and assess new opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- An ability to maintain both a big picture perspective and a keen attention to detail
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint, Access is an asset)
- Knowledge of the wireless industry
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 04/26/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.