What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
As a SMB support, you take pride in being the sole point of contact for our customers. You’re passionate about delivering an exceptionally unique customer experience while being able to proficiently multi-task within our various systems and tools. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you know how to use them to create great relationships. You build trust with our customers, enabling you to offer the best solution for their business needs. You are consistently looking for new areas to learn and grow.
Are you someone who is driven by a fast pace environment? Someone who thrives on being detail-oriented, providing excellent service and can sell tress in a forest? Then we have a position for you! If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, you could be our next Small Medium Business Support.
What you bring:
•Ability and confidence to engage in upselling and cross-selling conversations
• A commitment to customer service excellence
• Strong listening skills, patience, personal organization and problem-solving skills
• Previous sales skills and abilities
• A passion for technology
• A goal-oriented team player mindset with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and rapidly changing environment
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay with bonus and an opportunity to earn significant commissionable earnings
• Growth opportunities within Shaw
• Discounts on Shaw products and services
• A premier benefits package including extensive health & dental coverage
• Employee share purchase plan, employer-paid pension plan and much more!
• Customer experience is a top priority and you must be able to deal with challenging situations calmly and professionally.
• Good listening skills, and the ability to determine customer needs through discovery conversations, which will enable you to promote the best-suited products to ‘right fit’ your customer’s business.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to engage naturally with customers.
•Leave a lasting impression on customers, helping them choose to continue as Shaw customers and educate customers on the benefits being a Shaw customer
•Meet and exceed departmental and individual, healthy revenue and retention goals
• Understand the competitive environment and stay up-to-date on the latest competitor activity
• Proficient with computers; able to easily navigate between several programs and platforms.
• Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills, and very adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
• Strong CRM Management skills is a must ( Previous Salesforce experience is an significant asset)
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Posting closing date:August 18, 2021
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.