As a Service Operations Support (SOS) employee, you will be responsible for implementation support, provisioning and advanced technical support for our customers across the existing product portfolio for Residential and Commercial customers. The SOS team takes escalated technical tickets, providing quality technical service and support through to resolution.
• Forty (40) hours per week with primary hours between Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
• Option for Hybrid work from Home is available
• Must be available for overnight maintenance and on-call support rotation, as needed by the business
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Customer facing support for escalations from our customer support Technicians. You will own the Ticket until resolution.
• Provide feedback on these escalations and update any documentation that will help increase Call Centre Support Trouble shooting skills.
• Manage the SOS Inbox escalations and customer support requests.
• Respond to customer request through designated mailbox.
• Responsible for validating domain expiry dates, making any DNS record changes, updating DNS hosts for domains and troubleshooting DNS related issues to clients and co-workers.
• Co-ordinate and perform pre-installation configuration of hardware and services (e.g. internet, voice systems, hardware, security based Juniper implementations).
• Interact with all levels of the organization through the identification of opportunities for product and process improvements.
• Accountable for the creation and documentation on the wiki when testing new hardware, software and services for Technical support troubleshooting.
• Is the key contact and Support to our outside Technicians during an install or repair?
• Assist internally with the research, development and testing for new products and services, while documenting and assist with Training
• Plan, implement, document and perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures to customer based equipment.
• Responsible for hosted exchange setups and migrations, working with account support and the customer to ensure a smooth transition.
• Responsible for hardware configuration and remote service management.
• Is responsible for processing Top tier customer reports daily, weekly or monthly as required.
• Will require on-call rotations with your peers based on a planned schedule.
• Afforded direct access to Operations staff in order to expedite resolutions on Top Tier customer issues.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What You Offer:
• JNCIA/JNCIS/CCNA Certification or has completed NetOps training in house.
• Understanding of Juniper, Calix, Ubiquiti, Amino and Cisco hardware.
• Experience with Call Centre/Customer Service environment.
• A strong understanding and hands-on experience with networking protocols (OSI Model), LAN networking and IP addressing. Layer 2 & 3 working knowledge is a must.
• Comprehension of DNS functionality.
• Basic understanding of Linux subsystems and command line.
• Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with a strong focus on customer service.
• Must have demonstrated initiative with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated teamwork and issue collaboration.
• Must possess strong problem solving skills.
• Confident decision-making ability coupled with a desire to expand and share knowledge.
• Strong understanding of Execulink products, services and troubleshooting is an asset
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada is required prior to first day of employment
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation
• An extensive benefits program including retirement savings, medical and dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and a health and wellness program.
• A great place to work!
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.