Are you a tenured technical operations professional who:
- Would love to work for an amazing company with a great corporate culture?
- Excels in finding solutions to complex, technical, time sensitive issues?
- Enjoys developing both processes and people to their full potential?
Execulink is excited to announce that we are now recruiting for the newly created role of Service Operations Manager!
The Service Operations Manager is responsible to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate internal operations in our 24/7 environment. With a focus on customer experience through developing team members, analyzing, assessing and refining operational methods, they assist in meeting performance and revenue objectives, while controlling expenses. The individual in this role provides direction and leadership to the internal Information Technology (I.T.) departments; Local Area Network (LAN), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Development Team, Sales Engineers, Tier 3 Technical Support and Technical Support Operations.
This is a full-time, salaried position, based out of our Woodstock, ON office. The core office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. As Execulink is a 24/7 operation, the Service Operations Manager will frequently be required to flex their work hours outside these times, to support operations as needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Working in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and peers to develop and maintain support processes, procedures and development priorities, including:
- Preparation of progress reports on a monthly basis for senior management.
- Conducting Post Mortem on all major incidents; collaborating with senior management to implement solutions
- Ensuring quality control processes are in place and routinely verified
- Leading the development and documentation of technical standards
- Documenting and implementing approved methods of procedure
Managing all technical operations to maintain the integrity, quality and consistency of all services.
- Providing technical support and direction regarding new and existing technologies, operational standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinating with all other departments, as required to support operations
In partnership with the CEO, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- Developing a balanced set of metrics and targets to monitor the effectiveness of internal teams.
- Preparation of operating budgets for the fiscal year, identifying requirements for staffing, equipment, office supplies, employee incentives, maintenance, training, development and employee expenses.
Ensuring customer satisfaction and responsiveness. Works to:
- Satisfactorily resolve escalated issues
- Collaborate closely with the contact centre, ensuring the fastest possible response to requests
- Partnering with other operational teams to ensure service level agreements (SLA) are consistently met
- Verifying customer network design including strategic balancing the unique needs of the customer and the needs of the business for repeatable and manageable designs
- Maintaining and/or creating vendor relationships to positively impact the success of Execulink
Managing multiple teams; participating and providing cross functional leadership as part of the management team.
- Hiring, onboarding, training & development, terminations.
- Quarterly Performance Reviews and Development Plans for all direct report team members
- Regular, at minimum monthly, 1:1 coaching meetings to develop a team atmosphere through positive interactions and consistent communications
What You Offer
- A university degree in science, computer science, business administration, commerce, engineering or a related field
- Several years of experience in a related technical profession, including systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming.
- Several years’ supervisory experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Class G Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
What We Offer
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
How to Apply
- In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
- Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our social media pages!
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ExeculinkTelecom/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2244877/
- Twitter - @Execulink
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Execulink’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Execulink’s hiring process.