Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits packages.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing Internet customer needs, recommending and designing Internet services, and installing computer systems, modems, routers, and firewall equipment. This position requires proven ability to complete projects, meet deadlines, and assist help desk staff to resolve software/hardware issues.
- A University Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years experience in a Senior Systems Administrator role
- Demonstrated experience in Network Protocols and Routing
- CCNA and/or CNWP Certification
- (CMTS) Cable Modem Termination System experience is required
- VMWARE experience is required
- ITIL and Project Management experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical ability and technical aptitude
- Effective communication skills required
- Strong customer focused attitude
- Team worker with a strong work ethic
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Clear criminal records check
- Must have open availability for scheduling and be available for an on-call rotation
If this sounds like you, please apply in the careers section at www.myaccess.ca.
Deadline for application is Thursday, August 20th, 2015.