Do you enjoy building strategy and defining identity management?
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skill?
Are you excited by the opportunity to grow your career with one of Canada’s most recognized brands where you will be surrounded by other experts in their field?
If you answered "yes" enthusiastically to these questions, we have a challenging career opportunity for you!
Bell is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Specialist – Access Governance, reporting to the Senior Manager – Access governance, part of the Information Security group within Corporate Security. This position is responsible for building strategy and defining identity management and access governance services for the enterprise.
- Senior advisor in Identity and Access management across the enterprise
- Develop roadmap and implement strategies for managing identities and access across the enterprise
- Collect, identify business requirements for any business units that consume identity data and ensure the optimization of roles and accesses
- Identify various source of profiles and roles and assure an optimal modelling of the roles and access
- Establish business rules for identity management and ensure traceability
- Be a technical leader for Privileged Access Management, Remote access and two-factor authentication, certificate authority services and Mainframe access services for the enterprise
- Provides oversight on the lifecycle processes for identity management supporting the on/off/cross-boarding processes as well as access certification process in support of regulatory and business requirements
- Define new technology requirements and participate in evaluation and implementation projects across all Identity Management services
- Define and develop Key performance indicators and Key risks indicators
- Perform planning and coordination of activities in project deliveries utilizing the Identity and access management services
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and assist in mitigating potential information security incidents and vulnerabilities associated with the Identity and Access Management service.
- Develops and implements solutions to mitigate identity risks and enhance system security
- Provides consultation on security issues staying abreast of current malware and other potential internet security threats
- Analyzes and resolves data, application, computer, network and internet security problems and breaches.
- In line with its area of expertise, he participates and represents the team in audit reviews, committees and other relevant meetings.
- University Diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent or equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of pertinent experience in computer security and networking technology preferably in a telecom environment
- Broad knowledge in Identity and access management lifecycle processes and tools
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Database Management Systems, Systems management, systems infrastructure, security standards
- Knowledge of Active Directory, idMS, LDAP, SAP, Authentication Mechanisms
- Excellent knowledge of Remote access tools (VPN, VPN-SSL), Two-factor authentication technologies (SecurID) Digital Certificates, Privileged access management and Mainframe access solutions (ACF2, Top-Secret or RACF)
- Excellent leadership skills and capabilities
- Excellent communication and team working skills and able to conduct presentations
- Use and understanding of industry practice and standards (Agile, SCRUM, ITIL, ISO 17799, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley…)
- Is structured, organized and has a good capacity for analysis and synthesis when confronted with challenges
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global information Assurance Certification(GIAC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Experience in the fields of business continuity planning, auditing and risk management.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Forum, Standard of Good Practice
Finally, the candidate must successfully go through extensive background verifications including but not limited to criminal record and reputational checks. NOTE: All Security personnel are required to sign a letter of non-disclosure, which prevents them from divulging sensitive information that they may be exposed to during their assignment. This policy is strictly enforced
To apply for this role please click on the link below