Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer focused, team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We're on a mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build customer-centric experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As the Senior Product Owner, you will drive our strategy for support content online and continue to expand and improve our chat experience (live and bot).
To do this, you will partner closely with our partners, use data & insights and lead a team of developers, content managers & QAs to deliver on our vision.
You are joining us at an exciting time, our chat experience is just at its infancy and we to looking vastly expand and improve the experience this year.
- Collaborating with our internal and external teams to provide strategic ideas and recommendations on improving & growing the digital chat experience & support content
- Working with your scrum team to build end-to-end customer chat and support experiences informed by data, insights and strategic priorities
- Delivering on product management plans, including leading product roadmap, defining and prioritizing user stories and handling your backlog
- Working with the team to identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner
- Constantly evaluating how our support and chat experience are performing and driving insights, actions & conversation on how we can continually improve customer experience and reduce effort
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Known for your good eye for business, and understanding of the technology behind the experiences, you use these skills to hold informed conversations with business & technical partners
- With 5+ years’ experience, in product ownership, you've been a key member of a web/digital team owning the complete product/web development lifecycle from planning through to execution
- Skilled at handling a high-volume of work in a dynamic environment
- Recognized for clear communication, facilitation, and organizational skills
- A knack for forming relationships with a wide variety of team members, and thriving in a lean and agile environment
- With knowledge of CMS, JIRA, QA practices in order to support Developers, QA, Visual Designers, and Interaction Designer
- Experience running technical projects
- Familiarity with communications or technology industries
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business/Marketing
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?