Location: Mississauga, ON, CA, L5T 2P9
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Creative, TSC – Today’s Shopping Choice is seeking a talented Senior Motion Designer to join a team of designers, promo producers, art directors and creative director for a 6 month contract. We’re looking for a creative and collaborative individual who consistently delivers quality work elevating TSC’s creative at every opportunity. You will be creating compelling work for TSC’s national campaigns, ensuring to excite and engage our customers. We develop award-winning work and experience new creative challenges daily.
You will have experience in motion design, video, pre & post production and have a strong eye for layout, composition, concept development and typography. You also possess a strong interest in Fashion, Beauty, Home, Electronics, Health and Fitness brands with campaign experience. This position demands the ability to comfortably cross disciplines.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is highly creative. Will conceptualize, create and deliver high-quality work across multiple platforms.
– Works collaboratively with all members of the team, contributes to brainstorm sessions, creates pitch decks, styleframes, present concepts and ideas.
– Demonstrates a passion for design, typography, video, photography.
– Possesses strong motion skills and with an understanding of timing / kinetics / mood and emotion.
– A self-starter, bringing an eagerness to learn
– Understands brand consistency and guidelines and how to apply across all mediums
– Has a strong interest in retail and e-commerce.
– Is flexible and adaptable, able to quickly pivot with the demands of the business.
– Displays leadership that helps guides and inspires others
– Effective communicator, accountable team player who is able to work independently or with a team.
– Thrives in a fast paced environment, consistently meeting work expectations
– Is organized, strategic, forward thinking with strong time management skills, able to work on multiple projects, meeting deadlines from concept to completion.
– Detail oriented, executing industry leading designs.
– Monitors and incorporates industry trends and embraces innovation.
– Brings a positive attitude to their work everyday.
Education and Work Experience:
-5+ years of professional experience working in design, retail, advertising or a creative agency environment with a strong understanding and foundation of motion design, video, graphic design, art fundamentals.
-Education in design, motion, art or related field.
-Strong proficiency in Adobe CC ( After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
-Versatile portfolio and reel showcasing creative concepts, design, motion design, various techniques combined with video across multiple platforms.
-Experience with retail campaigns
-Excellent understanding of design & typography principles
-Strong understanding of broadcast, digital, social, e-commerce and each platform’s workflow and how it relates to engaging and compelling campaigns.
-Exceptional production experience, can design to any environment, size, scale and prep flawless files.
-Enthusiasm for learning and development, experience training other team members to evolve their skills
-Excellent collaborator with strong time management, problem solving and communication skills.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 6 Months
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 180918
Together, we’ll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.