Join our team
Small Business Solutions (SBS) is a marketing environment like no other at TELUS!
The SBS Customer Marketing Team leads all the go-to-market (GTM) marketing and customer communications initiatives targeting the small business space across Canada. We are a high-performing team who values diversity of thought and experience to stay connected with our customers. We are a small and nimble team which offers us the ability to work across many functions and realize unparalleled professional growth.
The SBS Team is a small and tight-knit group. Working in our team will give you the opportunity to learn about all aspect of our business – not just marketing. We value our team’s engagement and connect through collaborative workstyles, team events both local and national, and giving back to our communities through volunteer activities. We are a team that strives for top-notch customer and business outcomes, but also balance that with team member engagement and flexibility.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- Develop and evolve the SBS WLN Marketing Plan and Roadmap of our SBS WLN portfolio including Bundles, Secure Business, HSIA, Local, and BTV in relentless pursuit of achieving our strategic objectives and P&L targets
- Support the GTM strategy and execution plan for Above the Line campaign activities to drive awareness and RGU growth within the small business segment
- Ensure best in class product positioning, value proposition, and channel engagement to drive sales activity
- Liaise with various cross functional stakeholders and partners to execute funnel, growth, and retention initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Offers & Pricing teams to address any gaps and market/customer requirements
- Excellent collaboration with ability to influence across all stakeholder teams
- Proven competence with concepts of direct marketing, digital marketing, campaign management, and marketing analytics
- Ability to coordinate multiple campaigns and product targets while quickly pivoting as required to meet objectives
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach; encouraging ‘test and learn’ and challenging the status quo
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- A recognized collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Progressive and successful marketing experience in a GTM role
- Understanding of wireline and security products and solutions
- Bachelor degree in Business
- Cross-functional knowledge (eg. BCX, Consumer, etc.)
What WE give back to YOU:
- Highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Very flat organizational structure where you have access to all levels of leadership
- Opportunity for true business ownership
- Opportunity for giving back to the community you live in through regularly organized team events
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
- Competitive pay & benefits program
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?