Date: Nov 9, 2018
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req Id: 219430
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees. If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Corporate Groups offers best practice services to support the organization, including Finance, Legal & Regulatory, Brand, Corporate Services – including HR, Communications, Real Estate, Security and Procurement & Value Creation.
Are you a consultant who has worked in a strategy-consulting firm and is looking for an exciting opportunity in the corporate world?
Do you love working on strategy and being able to drive tangible savings or benefits?
Are you looking for improved work life balance?
Imagine having an opportunity to do what you are good at and passionate about inside a leading Canadian company that cares about its people and is a leader in its industry.
If you answer yes to these questions then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next exciting step in your career.
The Senior Manager, Value Creation will be a part of the Value Creation Team, which provides business units with objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance and long-term competitiveness for Bell. The senior manager will partner with executives to assist in strategic projects, transformational changes, organization restructuring and improving the overall effectiveness of specific functions.
A successful candidate would have a passion for solving complex business issues and have a strong desire to realize tangible and meaningful benefits for the organization. He or she will have superior analytical skills, be naturally curious, a fast learner and enjoy collaborating with other leaders from across the business.
Reporting directly to the SVP, Corporate Services, the Senior Manager’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance;
- Advise clients on strategic projects such as strategy development, transformational change, organization restructuring and improving the effectiveness of specific functions (e.g., supply chain management, production, risk management) based on a solid understanding of client businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets; and
- Design, implement and deliver business performance/improvement programs in areas such as business process reengineering, business performance improvement, customer relationship management.
- Help client organizations to successfully navigate through critical business changes and address complex issues.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong background in quantitative analysis and numerical model development;
- Experience in project management and change management;
- A highly effective collaborator within a matrix environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Excellent written and oral communication, including formal presentations to senior executives;
- Experience in process reengineering and business transformation;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Intermediate knowledge in Visio, and various data analysis packages is an asset;
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, or economics
- Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable
- Bilingual (French & English) an asset
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 11/23/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.