Date: Nov 1, 2018
Location: Montreal, QC, CA, H5A 1K3
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Service Management team plays an important role supporting our key Enterprise customers. This team’s goal is to be trusted advocates responsible for building high value relationships focused on customer retention, while ensuring the overall success of Rogers’ largest Enterprise clients. They are committed to delivering world-class service experiences, while supporting all of Rogers products and services.
As the Senior Manager, Service Management, you will be Responsible to create, monitor and maintain the team strategy, including setting high-level priorities, communicating vision, conducting and approving performance reviews, capacity planning/budgeting, and managing to targets. The successful candidate will work directly with our most strategic customers, with a focus on elevating client relationships, bringing the voice of the customer to all areas of our business, and helping our customers receive the best value out of Rogers’ solutions. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, and planning activities.
- Lead and motivate a team of high performing Service Managers to exceed customer expectations, while maintaining 80%+ Employee Engagement scores.
- Responsible to create/monitor/maintain the team strategy, including setting high-level priorities, communicating vision, conducting and approving performance reviews, capacity planning/budgeting, and managing to targets.
- Identify and direct strategic activities that drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Accountable to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal Executive Leaders (Sales & Operations), while being seen as the Operational Prime for their region.
- Establish and sustain relationships with key contacts for strategic regional customers
- Lead and actively participate in strategic RFP discussions, including customized service support strategies for key accounts, and engaging with Sales when assigning and deciding on Service Management support capacity and account priorities-based on revenue-existing and potential, churn and competitive positioning.
- Represent Service Management team on any new projects, playing a critical role in being an advocate for the customer to influence improved internal efficiencies.
- Drive internal alignment and collaboration with other teams across Rogers to enable an enhanced customer experience, operating as an escalation point for customer issue resolution, when necessary liaising as required as an advocate for key customers.
- Implement strategies to drive an I AM Service Culture.
- Lead innovation by defining & implementing engagement methodologies and best practices in the continuous pursuit of operational excellence and process enhancement. Create and curate customer success assets including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials.
- Develop next generation leaders through proper succession planning
- Post-secondary degree/diploma an asset or equivalent certification in a business related field
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (Wireless Service, Networking & Data Centre / Cloud Service)
- Minimum 5 years in Service Management / Customer Success or closely related field.
- Minimum 2 years in a strategic management position.
- Experience in developing and executing business strategies and change management
- Experience in leading client relationships in technology environments with strong customer service orientation and experience in dealing with C-level executives.
- Manage complex relationships with customers; foster internal relationships and serve as a customer champion.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment in providing superior support and communication with both external and internal customers.
- People manager at heart, love to mentor, lead and grow everyone around you. You have extensive experience managing performance and having your team deliver results consistently.
- Ability to translate the impact of operational decisions on financial results and customer/employee satisfaction.
- Capable of prioritizing and allocating resources to / focus efficiently on multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Rogers products and services including business solutions
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Operations Support
Requisition ID: 128291
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.