Are you an experienced technology leader with a collaborative and customer service approach? Can you build and manage effective, high-functioning teams? The County is looking to fill the new position of Senior Manager of Infrastructure, Technology and Transformation.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Information Technology, the Senior Manager of Infrastructure, Technology and Transformation will lead IT Governance and champion business solutions improvements supported by IT infrastructure maintenance and investment. This role will lead the development and communication of plans to drive forward the Information Technology strategy. The Senior Manager will supervise a small team of staff, manage external vendors and contracted services as necessary to provide a seamless service for internal departments and is also responsible for maintaining strategic external relationships to support broadband expansion for local residents and businesses.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Completed education in Computer Systems Planning and Management, Systems Programming and Design, or a related discipline, and a demonstration of continuous career learning.
• 7 – 10 years’ work experience, with demonstrated technical expertise in information systems, some municipal experience or knowledge of the municipal sector would be an asset.
• 5 – 7 years’ of supervisory experience.
• Experience with budget development and administration, including forecasting, financial analysis and reporting.
• Demonstrated experience with IT strategic planning and implementation, resource planning, and IT Operations execution to align technology service management with organizational strategies and objectives.
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly interpret and relate end-user IT requirements and produce technical and non-technical reports.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner with a high degree of judgment and discretion.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to examine facts, draw conclusions and present recommendations.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Knowledge of current and emerging technology and best practices in IT (e.g. ITIL). Experience with migration to Cloud-based applications is an asset.
• Valid class ‘G’ Driver’s License.
The current annual salary range for this position is $90,119 to $126,188 as per the Non-Union By-Law. Compensation also includes a competitive benefit package and membership in OMERS. Please submit your application prior to 4:00pm on July 8, 2022 to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process. Please email your request or call (613) 476-2148 ext. 1042.
The personal information being collected will be used in accordance with The Municipal Act and The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and shall only be used in the selection of a suitable candidate.