Date: Nov 2, 2018
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req Id: 215907
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 138 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Includes corporate and operational finance, internal teams support, the controllers group, internal audit and risk advisory services, taxation, treasury, corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions.
The Connectivity portfolio is a major financial contributor to the overall BBM results. The Senior Manager plays a critical role as a business partner focused on improving the Gross Margin trajectory. The mandate is to produce financial data that will lead to profitable growth and influence business decisions. This role liaises with multiple teams across BBM therefore strong strategic, analytical and critical insight is important.
- Lead the Consolidated CS Forecasting and Planning process to influence business decisions.
- Advise the Product and Marketing teams on customer and product related trajectories.
- Assist the National Footprint Strategy team with the fulfillment of their on-net migration initiatives.
- Work with Business Partners to improve Gross Margin trajectory.
- Assist with the mechanization of the Monthly Product level forecasting process to reduce cycle times and fully integrate data sources.
- Lead the Consolidation of the CS Forecasting and Semi-annual Planning exercises, including key metrics.
- Initiate and implement process improvements.
- Support a team of 1-2 Managers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably with a professional designation.
- Results oriented – proven ability to provide strategic, analytical and critical insight. Detail-oriented, with strong capacity to organize and synthesize large amounts of information to facilitate the decision-making process for the senior management team.
- Strong leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to guide and coach the team to attain greater levels of performance. Proven ability to engage and motivate staff and be recognized as a business partner by main stakeholders.
- Constantly striving to improve deliverables & proactively enhance existing processes & systems.
- Ability to successfully resolve issues, diagnose business problems and deliver solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Flexible work ethic especially during the critical periods.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 11/12/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.