Date: Nov 2, 2018
Location: Brampton, ON, CA, L6T 0C1
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Senior Analyst, Process Improvement position will be based in Brampton and will report to the Manager, IT Process Improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading numerous initiatives that will result in measurable improvements of efficiency and effectiveness of IT Delivery processes. The successful candidate will act as a catalyst for change and will be a key contributor to the evolution of IT’s Multi-Speed Methodology by championing and developing a sustainable culture of continuous process improvement.
We are looking for a highly talented, results-oriented, high-energy and passionate professional with the ability to influence our leaders.
- Select, evaluate, and prioritize key process improvement initiatives, jointly with senior leadership, to drive outcomes that align with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Research possible solutions to existing problems, identify or conceptualize process/system improvements, evaluate the business cases, validate results with process owners.
- Works collaboratively on process improvement initiatives and projects across IT, to identify and deliver efficiencies and benefits to the organization.
- Develop actionable plans and leads the implementation of process improvement opportunities that drive customer satisfaction and/or reduced delivery/operating costs.
- Leads the roll out of agile, scrum, iterative and other software development methodologies
- Supports the enhancement of the IT PMO’s project management methodology
- Utilize change management techniques to ensure the improvements are successfully implemented and sustained.
- Leverage BPM, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management principles, methodologies, practices and tools to develop a robust Process Improvement and Project Delivery frameworks.
- Explore effective and efficient ways to delivery projects under uncertainty and ambiguity, in a fast changing environment.
- Leads facilitation of team sessions; identifies process improvement opportunities and best practices
- Fosters a partnership approach to working with project teams and stakeholders, ensuring respect and open communication.
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of processes, methodologies, best practices and standards.
- Work collaboratively with Go-To-Market (GTM) and Network business partners to leverage best practices, align and streamline end-to-end business processes.
- Apply best-in-class methodologies and tools to improve processes and yield results efficiently and effectively.
- Act as change agent for process improvements and support the adoption of best practices.
- Proactively develop and manage strong and collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business. MBA desired but not necessary
- Expert in Agile, Scrum, XP, Iterative, Waterfall and other software development methodologies
- Proven work experience in a large scale complex IT environment rolling out project delivery framework and software development methodologies
- Solid understanding of BPM and Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge, methodology, tools and techniques
- 5+ years of applicable work experience in leading and implementing process improvement initiatives and developing software development methodologies in service organizations.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry (preferred).
- Experience with change management and with organizational transformation (preferred).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt required
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Must be proficient in Visio, iGrafx, Excel, and, PowerPoint.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology
Requisition ID: 130213
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.