Use your analytical acumen & creativity to create better outcomes for our business and customers
Join our team
Small Business Solutions (SBS) is a marketing environment like no other at TELUS!
The SBS Wireline Product and Pricing Team leads all the pricing initiatives targeting the small business space across Canada. In addition to pricing, we are also the guardians of end-to-end customer experience for the products that we manage. We are a high-performing team who values diversity of thought and experience to stay connected with our customers. We are small and nimble which offers us the ability to work across many functions and realize unparalleled professional growth.
SBS is a tight-knit group. Working in our team will give you the opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business – not just Marketing. We value our team’s engagement and connect through collaborative workstyles, team events both local and national, and giving back to our communities through volunteer activities. We are a team that strives for top-notch customer and business outcomes, but also balance that with team member engagement and flexibility.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- Help create great customer experiences by helping to deliver every sale to install
- Help us grow our sales channels and rep engagement by ensuring that all orders get fulfilled
- Improve profitability by improving efficiency and 15% increase in sales yield through our D2D channel
- Use data to drive insights, and identify areas of opportunity
- Collaborate across functions and rally teams to positive outcomes
- Facilitate process improvement
- Roll up your sleeves to catch orders before they fall-out
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- A recognized collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Passionate ability to lead through influence and rally a team toward a common goal
- Proven analytical ability and strong business acumen who is respected for your ability to translate large volumes of disparate data and information into clear findings and business cases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and able to generate multiple solutions to any problem
- Excellent time management and business analysis including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills with the ability to identify trends and dig deeper (eg. Vlookup)
- Experience using visualization software such as Tableau and Domo
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment and driven by wanting to create an exceptional customer and team experience
- Cross-functional knowledge (eg. BCX, Consumer, etc.)
- Experience developing requirements for automated reporting
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?