Sales Support Representative- Scheduling
About This Opportunity
Execulink is currently hiring a Sales Support Representative on a full-time, permanent basis. As a Sales Support Representative, you provide an AWESOME experience to Execulink’s new and existing customers with a prime focus on scheduling installations and repairs.
The successful candidate for this role has excellent people and organizational skills, as well as scheduling experience.
• Woodstock, ON
• 40 hours per week
• Department hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, with shifts as scheduled. Hours will be adjusted based upon customer need.
• There is the possibility of some evenings and weekends to participate in business development activities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all aspects of the service scheduling are completed accurately and in an efficient manner to meet KPI and Sales Support targets
• Build excellent and trusting relationships with customers to ensure post sale activities are performed to the customer’s satisfaction
• Respond to inbound calls, chat, emails, and web inquiries from existing customers
• Identify additional sales opportunities and gain permission to engage a Growth Sales Representative
• Establish proactive communication and provide well-informed direction to the technical team of the customer during implementation of the solution
• Schedule on-site installations, changes, and maintenance with internal, and external resources
• Engage in frequent communication with the Sales teams to exchange important customer information
• Manage escalations and rejection orders from third party services
• Work as a part of a team to meet goals and expectations as provided through the Supervisor and company directive
• Actively participate in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
• 2 years’ experience in scheduling/dispatching in a contact centre environment
• Experience working with CRM applications
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook, experience working with CRM applications preferred
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence using superior customer service skills to manage customer expectations and ensure an awesome customer experience, all within a queued, contact centre environment.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and monitor a significant number of functions at once; attention to accuracy, detail, and follow-up
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.