Are you an experienced Technical Engineer who…
Has an inquisitive mindset and a passion for technology?
Enjoys learning all about new technical trends and how they function?
Is looking to work with an established but growing organization with an excellent corporate culture?
About This Opportunity
As a Sales Engineer, you are a customer-facing subject matter expert for Execulink’s voice, data and hosting service offering to the business community. You build relationships with other service provider partners to provide a wide portfolio of tools to create solutions for customers. The ability to understand the strengths and limitations of these tools is important in ensuring that effective solutions are designed to meet the customer needs.
Key functions of the Sales Engineer role includes conducting research, planning, and designing the integration of computer and telecommunications hardware with communication system networks. This includes mainframe systems, local and wide area networks, fibre-optic and wireless networks.
• The ability to work remotely with some travel required to client locations.
• Access to Execulink’s Woodstock, ON office
• Regular hours Monday to Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
• Some evenings and weekends, as required
Duties Include, but are not Limited to:
• Your primary function is to act as the technical resource for our Sales teams assisting them with recommending best fit business services and building quotes.
• Accompanying Sales to customer locations as required.
• You will be responsible for supporting the Sales teams with professional technical presentations, and with various members of the customer team ranging from the Management Team to IT staff.
• Critical to this function is your ability to converse with the customer at the appropriate technical level in order to evaluate their requirements, and provide support documentation consistent with our values and effective at communicating complex technical designs.
• You will be accountable for the development of solutions resulting in clean implementations. Strong utilization and interaction with internal departments and stakeholders is important.
• You will identify gaps in our portfolio offerings through the emerging requirements of our customers.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What You Offer:
• Technical post-secondary education, or equivalent experience
• Solid knowledge of voice services ranging from hosted phone, SIP, PRI, PBX to traditional analog phone line
• Solid knowledge of networking fundamentals including: switching, routing and underlying protocols as well as last mile options (copper, coax, fiber and wireless)
• Experience and ability in common business applications (i.e., Microsoft Office, Visio, CRM).
• Valid Class G License with access to reliable transportation.
• Preference will be given to those with Telecom experience.
• Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
• A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!
How to Apply
In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.