Gusto Worldwide Media has embarked on an epic production adventure. Between now and 2021, we will make hundreds of hours of quality food & cooking shows for linear and digital consumption the world over. We’re growing our sales team to seize opportunities for international distribution. Our content is already seen in over 120 countries and we intend to increase that substantially in the coming months.
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Sales Administrator to help achieve our growth targets while simultaneously delivering outstanding customer service.
Key duties in this role will include:
- Using CRM sales software, maintain customer records, contact information and contracts.
- Liaise with client representatives to ensure receipt of contract deliverables, troubleshooting of issues, and timely payment of invoices.
- Provide support to sales executives including travel arrangements, booking meetings, handling incoming calls and correspondence, expense reporting and fielding information requests.
- Prepare sales presentations and materials, and arrange for external service providers (e.g. graphic designers, printers) where necessary.
- Anticipate the needs of our sales executives and clients and delight them with exceptional levels of support and service.
Our objective is nothing less than a re-invention of culinary/food television and the lifestyle genre, and we’re searching for colleagues whose drive, determination, and boundless energy can get us there. It helps if you’re a Foodie.
This role is based at our headquarters in Ottawa, and is a full-time staff position with competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits.
To be considered, please forward your c.v. and cover letter, in confidence, (no phone calls please) by Friday, August 26, 2016. email@example.com