Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of just over 1500 individuals.
At Eastlink, we believe we are successful because of our dedicated team who are committed to deliver to our core values. With an impressive history of industry firsts behind us, we always strive to do better. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We’re always looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
The Retail Store Manager is a key member of the Retail Sales team. The incumbent will support and promote a positive company image and encourage the sale of Eastlink’s products and services while providing effective leadership for the retail team.
What sets Eastlink apart?
- A fun, competitive and customer-centric work environment
- Extensive leadership and technical training opportunities
- Work with leading edge technology in a progressive business
- You’ll be working with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and will provide the challenges and inspiration for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career in the telecommunications industry
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have exceptional leadership, communication, decision making and problem solving abilities. A consummate team player, the successful candidate is able to build strong relationships with customers, employees and management while demonstrating accountability, adaptability, creativity, and a sense of urgency in an exciting consultative sales environment.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a sales, retail or customer service environment
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field preferred
- Experience leading and developing employees
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets and business objectives
- Previous wireless industry experience an asset
- Competency in a Windows environment with emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products – Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation – to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.