Work Location:Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best in class mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile, a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc., is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: We are currently hiring a Retail Specialist for our Quinte Mall location!
What we offer:
• The opportunity to gain valuable sales experience in the wireless industry
• Competitive earning potential with commissions and bonus plans
• Industry-leading Sales Excellence Award programs with the opportunity to win phones, TVs and trips through sales achievement!
• Freedom provides a customizable benefits plan to suit you and your family’s needs including potential extended coverage on massages, Invisalign and laser eye surgery. The benefits are available immediately to both full-time and part-time employees who work a minimum of 20 hours per week!
• An Employee Phone Program which gives you access to great deals on phone plans as well as a mobile phone subsidy
• 3 weeks of paid vacation so that you can have a healthy work-life balance (Available for part-time and full-time employees)
• Incredible employee discounts on Shaw Communications products for all your entertainment needs including WideOpen Internet 150, all you can watch TV/video and all you can talk long distance (To be modified in areas where Shaw internet/phone is not available)
• Extensive training as part of your onboarding and dedicated resources for continuous learning
• A strong culture of career progression that offers development, growth and internal promotion
Being a Retail Specialist:
Our team of Retail Specialists drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers. As a Freedom Mobile Brand Ambassador, you live out our Values to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers and drive continuous sales results. You don’t shy away from a challenge, are goal-orientated and love to be in control of your own destiny. You have excellent verbal communication that allows you to encourage unscripted, organic and engaging conversation with our customers. You love reaching your personal and professional objectives and want to be a part of a team that celebrates success together.
If you are enthusiastic about building connections, excel at exploring sales opportunities with a focus on the customer and love the feeling of achieving a goal, this may be the position for you!
What You Bring:
• High motivated by the opportunity to benefit from scalable income based on your sales results!
• The ability to have an engaging conversation to discover our customer’s needs and deliver a winning solution
• A positive attitude that leads to exceptional customer experience
• Experience working within a fast paced environment where customers can expect prompt and personal service
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities
• Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that continually evolves to serve our customers better
What We Require:
•Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
•Previous experience in the retail or wireless industry is an asset
We are building a team of talented people who wants to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us! For more information on Freedom Mobile and to view our other opportunities, please visit www.freedommobile.ca/careers.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
BUSINESS UNIT: Wireless
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.