Full-time, Eighteen Month Contract
Be Their Person.
You are the go-to person, the product expert; the one others can rely on for the right answer. You are an account relationship guru.
As a Relationship Manager, your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets through the addition of new services and upgrading existing customer solutions. You’ll excel in this role by responding to your clients needs within your defined book of business quickly and methodically.
You have excellent sales skills supported by detailed product knowledge of the full suite of Execulink’s products – Voice, Data, Video, Mobility and Managed Services.
In this role, as soon as the sale is made, the account is turned over to the Sales Support team so you can concentrate on what you do best – sales! To succeed in this sales environment you must be a Closer.
With your driven performance, you can expect to:
• Generate three to seven new referrals each month to build a corporate sales pipeline
• Maintain a high monthly quality assurance score. The average score from quality assurance comes from reviewing activities that you have completed. This includes how you demonstrate living the vision, mission, and values of Execulink as well as the unique value proposition Timeliness, effectiveness, and efficiency are considered
• Work with your awesome clients to generate $2500+ of normalized net new revenue each month
Tell me more!
• Enjoy working remotely, with flexible access to our Woodstock headquarters
• Ability to travel to customer locations as required
• Eighteen (18) Month Contract
• Full-time hours. The core business hours of 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., with some evenings based on the needs of the business
Every day at Execulink is awesome! In this role, your day will look like this:
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers as well as corporate and small business accounts within your book of business
• Meet with your clients often to understand and support changes in their telecommunication needs as a proactive business partner
• Leverage your telecommunication expertise to retain existing business, identify and secure upgrade opportunities while overcoming any gatekeeper challenges
• Manage the sales cycle for each open opportunity in an organized and efficient manner using our in-house Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to effectively and efficiently meet KPI and Sales targets
• Make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers
• Participate in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
• Flexible schedule with availability to work occasional evenings and weekends based on the needs of the business.
• Other duties may be assigned from time to time
Are You The Right Person? What We Want:
• University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
• Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission-based environment
• Preference will be given to candidates with telecommunications industry or Enterprise level sales experience
• Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
• Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment and proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada is required prior to the first day of employment
Are you ready to apply to this rewarding opportunity with an organization that feels like family?
• Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
• In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our awesome team!
We appreciate all applications, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.