WESTMAN RADIO LTD. is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced, and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate Special Events Team staff for event appearances; recruit, train and lead Special Events team members
• Coordinate and execute all on-air promotions and contests, in collaboration with the Program Director and Sales Manager/General Manager
• Produce detailed proposals for contests and events
• Chair weekly promotional meetings, including providing a meeting agenda in advance, and distributing minutes and key meetings takeaways post-meeting
• Work with the Creative Department to develop radio promotional spots and input liners that support promotions and events
• Identify promotional materials and coordinate purchases (as needed)
• Maintain up to date information regarding events and contests on the Q COUNTRY and STAR FM websites
• Assist with developing/executing branding strategies and campaigns
• Provide design inputs and assist with maintaining external advertising (social media, television, billboards, etc.)
• Provide relevant digital analytics and data to advertising clients as required
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Broadcast, Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations certificate from a college, university, or technical school
• 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills; ability to write promotional presentations, reports, business correspondence, company news releases
• Ability to supervise and provide guidance and direction to staff
• Self-starter with a strong passion to succeed
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
• Passionate about promotions (radio, television, cable, and phone services)
• Must be available to work outside of work hours to attend special promotional events when needed
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an energetic and proactive approach
Deadline for applications: NOON on Monday, October 18, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.