WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll do:
• Answer telephones, provide front office reception, and administrative duties including correspondence; photocopying; filing; mail, etc.
• Address volunteer concerns, and act as liaison between Westman Communications and its community channels
• Responsible for Brandon and all rural message board input
• Coordinate and maintain social media accounts including content creation and daily posts as well as publishing and maintaining video on demand (VOD) website.
• Assist in the sourcing, recruiting, and training of volunteers, including calling volunteers for specific programs and attending both local and regional events.
• Generate monthly activity reports as required.
• Assist in studio and camera bookings, as well as keep accurate records of rental equipment being signed out.
• Promote teamwork within the department.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Advanced interpersonal skills with a committed appreciation for equality.
• Excels in public relations and maintains tact and diplomacy at all times.
• Pleasant and positive personality with superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Approach, and Adobe (or similar design programs) as well as Media/Social Media understanding.
• Good time management skills with a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• A team player who is dependable and conscientious.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and have a willingness to travel.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, July 12, 2021.
Apply today to join our team and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.