Date: Nov 17, 2018
Location: Toronto, ON, CA, M4Y 2Y5
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Project Manager, Creative
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Creative Client Accounts, Rogers is looking for a Project Manager who will manage the creative process and overall execution of creative solutions for internal and external clients, from concept to completion. They will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of sales and sponsorship creative solutions for Sportsnet, according to the business needs.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with and ensure the long-term success of our internal & external Sportsnet Clients’ creative solution needs.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Primary point of contact for Client through concept and execution.
- Coordinate and oversee the development of creative, ensuring deliverables reflect program agreement. Creative could include, billboards, drop-ins, lower thirds, snipes, squeeze backs etc.
- Develop and monitor timelines and manage workflow for each new program as well as on-going daily and/or weekly programs.
- Work with the Creative Team and Clients to ensure the successful management of all projects.
- Liaise with Client for materials, feedback and approvals ensuring Client’s needs are met.
- Liaise with internal sales reps, project managers and producers to meet sponsorship needs.
- Coordinate copy writing and voiceover sessions with vendors.
- Maintain all internal paperwork, updating worklists and sponsorship grids on a daily basis.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure ongoing success of the program.
What you have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Program Management, Marketing or Business.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions, with multiplatform creative teams in broadcast, print, digital, motion design and video production and/or specific specialized skill or knowledge in broadcast.
- 1-3 years Broadcast/Video production experience.
- Knowledge of television production experience an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Experience working with internal or external creative agencies or in a media environment.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while paying strict attention to detail.
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Project Management & Marketing
Requisition ID: 135313
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.