Date: Dec 2, 2018
Location: Brampton, ON, CA, L6T 0C1
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator for National Equipment Engineering. This role will report to the Manager, Equipment Engineering Transport and Core.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Oracle, RPATS, and Remedy applications. They will also have the ability to interface with employees and to use their skills to answer/resolve employee inquires/issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, and effectively with team members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while dealing with constant change in details and deadlines and proven time management skill
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills necessary
- Skilled at working within a Workflow Management Tool and ability to create reports
- Keep track of Equipment Engineering projects in Remedy, RAID and RPATS
- Enter projects in Workflow Management tool (RPATS, RAID, REMEDY)
- Interact with Equipment Engineering specialist to keep track of project status
- Monitor Milestones to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and escalate projects that are in jeopardy
- Update Workflow Management tool (RPATS, RAID, REMEDY) as required
- Create and distribute weekly reports on the work generated by the EE
- Attend monthly Equipment Engineering meetings
- Adaptable to change
- Strong organizational and communication skills to understand and to be understood, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic team and organize time among multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to project timelines in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies, applications and solutions
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Engineering
Requisition ID: 137105
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.